(...continued from the previous page)|
Categories: poisoning, bathroom, church
I believe my house is haunted. My house is over 160 years old and I believe it is haunted by a little girl maybe named Alice. And an older man who owned our house before in the early 1900s. Here are some things that are happening.
1. My radio will randomly turn on and turn all the way up. |
2. My blanket on my bed will slowly be dragged off of me in my sleep and of course I will awake quite frightened.
3. My very religious grandmother who despises lying greatly heard crying in my room (which is on the top floor) while I was napping on the front porch.|
4. Things disappear all the time.
5. Once a few months ago I was headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and my grandfathers heavy metal can collection swept off the shelf above the stove with such force that it scared the breath out of me.
My house is very old and has been through quite a few families over the years and for further notice I live quite close to a very creepy run-down 200 year old mill...
(continued on the next page...)
Submit a ghost sighting for Windsor, Maine:
If this is a comment on an existing sighting please use the link named ''comment on this'' at the end of that sighting.
NEARBY GHOST PICTURES
Other haunted towns near Windsor, Maine:
Jefferson, Maine, 9 miles away
Whitefield, Maine, 6 miles away
Augusta, Maine, 11 miles away
Farmingdale, Maine, 15 miles away
Gardiner, Maine, 15 miles away
Randolph, Maine, 14 miles away
Hallowell, Maine, 15 miles away
Alna, Maine, 12 miles away
Damariscotta, Maine, 15 miles away
Waldoboro, Maine, 13 miles away