(...continued from the previous page)|
the scariest moment I have ever experienced.
Submitted by Angela
Categories: cats, road, monsters
There is a lot to Ellwood City that most people don't see. I've lived in Ellwood my whole life and I have seen things countless times things I couldn't begin to understand. I have quite a large amount of friends with gifts or religious beliefs that help myself and other friends understand what we are seeing.
I am a hunter with 10 years of experience. I am a soldier in the us army, I know what I am seeing but I don't know how to explain it. Ellwood City is a intersection for doorways and / or ports from other places.
1. Lillyvile church of god in Fombell, not as haunted as the woods behind it.|
2. The hanging tree above the train tunnel near the steel Mills behind the old train station that was burnt down. ( small orange yellow things....Moving around in the morning) not animals.
3. Hickernel Road and the large black cats that we have seen twice.|
4. Large birds with wings 5-7 foot long in the woods jet black ( and no not buzzards more like large crows...
5. Chanting near the connie from people that are not there and strange figures in gray animal pelts.
6. Strange foot prints in the park down near the nature trails.
7. More than 8 albino deer in the past 5 years
8.The old power plant near the creek and the large animal tracks leading too it.
9. Right next door to the missing persons capitol of the U. S. Newcastle.
(continued on the next page...)
Submit a ghost sighting for Fombell, Pennsylvania:
If this is a comment on an existing sighting please use the link named ''comment on this'' at the end of that sighting.
NEARBY GHOST PICTURES
Other haunted towns near Fombell, Pennsylvania:
Harmony, Pennsylvania, 5 miles away
Zelienople, Pennsylvania, 6 miles away
Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania, 9 miles away
Ellwood City, Pennsylvania, 5 miles away
Evans City, Pennsylvania, 11 miles away
Mars, Pennsylvania, 11 miles away
New Castle, Pennsylvania, 13 miles away
New Galilee, Pennsylvania, 14 miles away
Wampum, Pennsylvania, 11 miles away
West Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, 13 miles away