Waterloo, Iowa Ghost Pictures
We lived for a year in a very large 4000 sq ft home on Franklin Street in Waterloo. It was very close to the train tracks, across the street from a small grocery store and just two houses down and on the same side as a gas station.
This house had many strange unexplainable things going on during our time there. 1) One of the more interesting things that happened is that I noticed the second floor light on in one of the bedrooms on the kum and go side.
When I got up to the room and shut the light off I noticed the light switch was off but the light was on. 2) You'd hear various noises from time to time, windows that sounded like they were being closed when they were already closed.
3) We all heard loud footsteps upstairs in the kitchen area, and while looking up their nobody was there. 4) You'd feel way creeped out just going up the center stairwell to going upstairs.
5) We had toys that were only suppose to go off when you'd touch them and many would turn on at very random times, like at 2 in the morning, very spooky. 6) This one toy would say strange things from time to time and go of.
7) Our son looked up as though communicating with a spirit hovering on the ceiling in the living room. 8) My wife was pushed on her backside while sleeping which woke her up, our baby had a pillow over his head, the push to warn her, or maybe to show her what they could do if we stayed.
9) We'd hear children laughing from time to time throughout the house, mostly upstairs. 10) My wife actually saw a little girl apparition walk through the kitchen and lift a bag of plastic cups up and over another object on the smaller table which then fell to the floor.
When my wife investigated a few minutes later there was no little girl in the house. 11) There was a closet in the back of the house that while hiding in it for hide and seek scared everyone every time, as though someone was breathing in that closet.
The picture I am attaching is of the upstairs kitchen, you can see an orb in the picture by the stove.
- Ghost picture submitted by Chad
BIGGER SIZE PICTURE HERE
Categories: home, girls, children, orbs, footsteps
The latest ghost sightings from around the world
All haunted towns and cities in
Lies about Waterloo