Custom Search
Ghost Forum Home

Witch Craft

By Joe

Witch Craft Page 1   2   3   4   5   6  

(...continued from the previous page)

To be honest I don't even know where the necklace is anymore? And I'm catholic, we have rosary beads and crosses in every room of our house. I'm hoping everything is okay, it's been years since I've seen it.
    - comment by Joe

Witchcraft comes from the religion Wicca, they have their own gods inspired by nature and stuff so it's cool to wear the necklace, in my opinion like a Christian carrying around a Buddhist luck charm or whatever.
        - comment by Anonymous 3110

I am a Wicca. There are two different kinds of magic in our religion. Black magic and white magic. Black is the darker side to us that most of us avoid. You are not going to hell don't worry. The star with a circle around it is called a pentagram.
It is an ancient Wicca symbol used in rituals and spells. It does not mean anything evil. I have been wearing one for the past 10 years. I am 13 now. I was raised in a family of Wicca believers. We have a Goddess instead of a God.
Most of us are not evil. You cannot burn a pentagram just like you cannot burn a cross. It is a piece of religion that people believe in. It all depends on what you believe in personally.

(continued on the next page...)

<<<< FIRST PAGE        << PREVIOUS PAGE        NEXT PAGE >>

Submit a comment or reply:

Latest Topics

copyright © ghostsofamerica.com